At our hotel, the highest priority remains your health and safety along with the safety of our associates. While cleanliness and safety have always been at a high standard, we have elevated our standards for hygiene, cleaning, and safety even more rigorously.
Our enhanced measures include:
1. Training: Partnering with industry experts, such as Ecolab®, to ensure we have training on hygiene and infection prevention expertise. Ecolab, a global leader in hygiene and chemical products, is a trusted industry partner. Training hotel staff on cleaning and sanitizing procedures developed by AIMClean, our proprietary robust cleaning and sanitizing certificate program that includes best practices from in-house and outside experts, such as Ecolab.
2. Cleaning and Sanitizing: Increasing the frequency of cleaning and special sanitizing using EPA-approved products throughout all public areas of the hotel, meeting spaces, guestrooms, and work areas with a focus on high-touch areas and hard surfaces. These include, but are not limited to: Elevator buttons and doors, guestroom doors (both sides), handle, latch, peephole light switches, thermoset, TV remote control, telephones, do-not-disturb sign, closet door, iron, ironing board, hangers, luggage rack, window sills, window, curtain rods headboard, nightstand, inside drawers, bibles, knobs, handles, and laptop-sized safes.
3. Safe Service in Food and Beverage: Providing food and beverage offerings in a grab and go format; providing rigorous food and beverage staff training; and adhering to local health department guidelines along with guidance from the CDC, such as the use of personal protective equipment and food safety.
4. Allowing for Physical Distancing: Physical distancing throughout all areas of the hotel including in elevators, public areas, fitness centers, meeting spaces, lobby, business center and work areas. Training associates on physical distancing in interactions with guests and with each other.
5. Staff Wellness: Hotel associates use of PPE such as face coverings, temperature checks, and increased personal hygiene protocols including frequency of hand washing and wearing of gloves.